Join RiverLink on August 26th for the wildest, wackiest event of the summer, the Anything That Floats parade! Creating and building a raft, float or flotilla with fun-loving friends, family or co-workers is not only a great excuse to hang out and play on the river, it’s also a chance to have a blast and support RiverLink and the work we do.
The Anything That Floats parade judges will select a winning raft winners in four categories. Rafts must finish the full course to be eligible as a winner. Judging will be in the following 4 categories:
- Most creative – most clever and imaginative
- Green Machine – best use of recycled materials
- Funniest – the wittiest raft that brings the most laughs
- Judge’s Choice – the overall best in parade
- General Raft Registration is $40.
Gets you and your float party entered into the Anything That Float’s Parade plus wrist bands at the event.
- Business Registration is $200.00.
Business Registration will get you everything in the general float registration package + your business name will be mentioned with every sponsor mention on the main stage at RiverFest.
- No motorized rafts and no glass bottles on the river.
- Youth under 18 are required (and adults are strongly encouraged) to wear life jackets.
- Put-in is at the boat launch at Craven and Riverside.
- There is a Stop and Sip at Salvage Station where your float will be judged. Volunteers will help you tie up. No alcohol in or out of Salvage Station
- Take-out is at Pearson Bridge next to FBO. Your raft captain will receive an email with more information by August 21st.
- Winners in each category will be announced on the main stage at RiverFest.
- All rafts & supplies must be removed from the river and parking areas by 8:00pm.
Questions before registering? Contact RJ Taylor at email@example.com